Vast Expanse
¿Quieres reaccionar a este mensaje? Regístrate en el foro con unos pocos clics o inicia sesión para continuar.

Psychedelic Trance Music Forum

ÍndiceÍndice  GaleríaGalería  Últimas imágenesÚltimas imágenes  BuscarBuscar  RegistrarseRegistrarse  ConectarseConectarse  
Galería
jokes and humor - Página 2 Empty
Buscar

Resultados por:

Rechercher Búsqueda avanzada
Últimos temas
» Dirty Friends & Freaks Reloaded - Lamat Records
jokes and humor - Página 2 Icon_minitime8th Septiembre 2021, 9:52 pm por Lamat-recs

» VA – One Planet Compiled by Dirty Phreak & Godbass - Lamat Records Out NOW
jokes and humor - Página 2 Icon_minitime26th Septiembre 2019, 8:58 pm por Lamat-recs

» Pharmacological Evangelists - Sounds From the Under Ground EP - BLACK OUT RECORDS
jokes and humor - Página 2 Icon_minitime24th Agosto 2019, 10:11 pm por Lamat-recs

» Maniac Psycho Pro Presents Btoxik & Dirty Phreak – Nada Brahma CD
jokes and humor - Página 2 Icon_minitime21st Noviembre 2018, 3:27 pm por Lamat-recs

» Lamat Records Presents Dirty Friends and Phreaks
jokes and humor - Página 2 Icon_minitime3rd Febrero 2016, 11:09 am por Lamat-recs

» Dirty Spice - The Deeper Layers EP - Anomalistic & Lamat Records OUT NOW !!
jokes and humor - Página 2 Icon_minitime30th Abril 2013, 5:15 pm por Lamat-recs

» PSYCHEDELLIK MINDS PRESENTS HIGHKO LIVE (APRIL 20)
jokes and humor - Página 2 Icon_minitime14th Marzo 2013, 2:22 pm por Lamat-recs

» °°°° Chemical Memories °°°°
jokes and humor - Página 2 Icon_minitime10th Febrero 2013, 1:33 pm por Biijah Records

» Unreleased tracks
jokes and humor - Página 2 Icon_minitime3rd Noviembre 2012, 8:49 am por sahmarantonio

Upcoming events

jokes and humor

Ir a la página : Precedente  1, 2, 3  Siguiente
AutorMensaje
Lamat-recs

Lamat-recs

MensajeTema: Re: jokes and humor   jokes and humor - Página 2 Icon_minitime21st Junio 2011, 2:09 pm

Shamus and Murphy fancied a pint or two but didn't have a lot of money between them, they could only raise the staggering sum of one Euro.

Murphy said "Hang on, I have an idea." He went next door to the butcher's shop and came out with one large sausage.

Shamus said "Are you crazy? Now we don't have any money left at all!"

Murphy replied, "Don't worry - just follow me." He went into the pub where he immediately ordered two pints of Guinness and two glasses of Jamieson Whisky.

Shamus said "Now you've lost it. Do you know how much trouble we will be in? We haven't got any money!!"

Murphy replied, with a smile. "Don't worry, I have a plan, Cheers!"

They downed their Drinks. Murphy said, "OK, I'll stick the sausage through my zipper and then you go on your knees and put it in your mouth."

The bartender noticed them, went berserk, and threw them out. They continued this act pub after pub, getting more and more drunk, all for free. At the tenth pub Shamus said "Murphy - I don't think I can do any more of this. I'm drunk and me knees are killin' me!"

Murphy said, "How do you think I feel? I lost the sausage at the third pub!
Lamat-recs

Lamat-recs

MensajeTema: Re: jokes and humor   jokes and humor - Página 2 Icon_minitime22nd Junio 2011, 4:01 pm

In a train carriage there was an Englishman, a Frenchman, a spectacular looking blonde & a frightfully awful looking fat lady.

After several minutes of the trip the train happens to pass through a dark tunnel, & the unmistakable sound of a slap is heard. When they leave the tunnel, the Frenchman has a big red slap mark on his cheek.

The blonde thought - "That French son of a bitch wanted to touch me & by a mistake, he must have put his hand on the fat lady, who in turn must have slapped his face".

The large lady thought - "This dirty old Frenchman laid his hands on the blonde & she smacked him".

The Frenchman thought - "That fucking Englishman put his hand on that blonde & by a mistake she slapped me".

The Englishman thought - "I hope there's another tunnel soon so I can smack that French twat again"

Lamat-recs

Lamat-recs

MensajeTema: Re: jokes and humor   jokes and humor - Página 2 Icon_minitime25th Junio 2011, 10:43 am

On a transatlantic flight, a plane passes through a severe storm. The turbulence is awful, and things go from bad to worse, when one wing is struck by lightning. One woman in particular loses it. Screaming, she stands up in the front of the plane.

"I'm too young to die!", she wails.
Then she yells,
"Well,if I'm going to die, I want my last minutes on Earth to be memorable. Is there ANYONE on this plane who can make me feel like a WOMAN?"

For a moment there is silence. Everyone has forgotten their own peril, and they all stare, riveted, at the desperate woman in the front of the plane. Then a man stands up in the rear of the plane.

"I can make you feel like a woman," he says.

He is gorgeous - tall, well built with long, flowing black hair and jet black eyes. He starts to walk slowly up the aisle, unbuttoning his shirt,one button at a time. No one moves. The woman is breathing heavily in anticipation as the stranger approaches. He removes his shirt. Muscles ripple across his chest as he reaches her, and extends his hand to the trembling woman and whispers .......

"Iron this."

Lamat-recs

Lamat-recs

MensajeTema: Re: jokes and humor   jokes and humor - Página 2 Icon_minitime26th Junio 2011, 5:57 pm

The family is sitting at the dinner table. The son asks his father "Dad, how many kinds of boobies are there?"

The father, surprised answers, "Well son, there's three kinds of breasts...
In her twenties, a woman's breasts are like melons, round & firm.
In her thirties & forties, they are like pears, still nice, but hanging a bit. After fifty, they are like onions."

"Onions?"
"Yes, you see them, and they make you cry."

This infuriated his wife and daughter so the daughter says, "Mum, how many types of willies are there?"

The mother, surprised, smiles and answers, "Well dear, a man goes through three phases.
In his twenties, his willie is like an oak tree, mighty and hard.
In his thirties & forties, it's like a birch tree, flexible but reliable. After his fifties, it is like a Christmas tree."

"A Christmas tree??"
"Yes dear, dead from the root up and the balls are for decoration only."

Lamat-recs

Lamat-recs

MensajeTema: Re: jokes and humor   jokes and humor - Página 2 Icon_minitime27th Junio 2011, 1:33 pm

God: Men, what car you get in Heaven will depend on how faithful you were to your wives on Earth.

Man 1: Please God, I can't count how many times I cheated on my wife. There were just too many beautiful women on Earth, and I had to have them all.

God: I am ashamed of you, my man, for that, I give you a knackered Skoda that barely moves.

Man 2: Dear God, please forgive me! I cheated on my wife once, just once! We were going through problems and I took the wrong turn. Please forgive me!

God: My man, I am ashamed of you too. But I will be kinder to you. For that, I give you a convertible BMW.

Man 3: Dear God, you will be so proud of me. I loved and worshipped my wife. I brought her roses everyday after work, I brought her gifts every aniversary, and we went travelling, and had dinner out three times a week, and...

God: Okay, my man, enough! I get the point. I am very proud of you! For that, I give you any car you desire!

Two weeks later Man 1 and 2 are driving on the freeway when they see Man 3 ahead of them, stopped in the middle of the road in his Black Jaguar.

Man 1 and 2: Hey Man! Why are you sitting in your car and crying your eyes out? You're acting like some ungrateful bugger! Look at your car, man! What is your problem?!

Man 3: I just saw my wife on rollerskates!

Lamat-recs

Lamat-recs

MensajeTema: Re: jokes and humor   jokes and humor - Página 2 Icon_minitime28th Junio 2011, 12:07 pm

Little Jenny is standing in the garden, crying and filling in a hole when the next door neighbour looks over the fence and says "What are you doing there Jenny ?".

"I'm burying my goldfish, because he's dead."

"Oh dear, what a shame. But isn't that rather a big hole for a goldfish?".

"Yes, but he's inside your fucking cat!

Lamat-recs

Lamat-recs

MensajeTema: Re: jokes and humor   jokes and humor - Página 2 Icon_minitime28th Junio 2011, 12:08 pm

What do a 9V battery and a woman's backside have in common?

You know it's wrong, But sooner or later you'll put your tongue in both.
Lamat-recs

Lamat-recs

MensajeTema: Re: jokes and humor   jokes and humor - Página 2 Icon_minitime29th Junio 2011, 3:00 pm

A sixteen year old boy goes along to the chemists one day and asks for some condoms. The chemist says he looks very young for that kind of thing and asks what on earth would he want with such things. The boy replies that he has been seeing a girl for a few weeks and things are starting to hot up and that night he is going to her parents house for dinner, and after dinner they are going up to her room where he is going to screw her every style from missionary to doggy and back again. The chemist sells the boy the condoms and off he goes.

That night he rings on his girlfriends door and she answers, brings him into the dining room where her parents are sitting at the table, immediatly the boy sits at the table and buries his face in his hands and starts saying grace. 1 minute passes then 2, and finally 5 minutes pass when the girlfriend leans over and whispers in his ear, "I didn't know you were so religous"

The boy replies "I didn't know your father was the chemist"

Lamat-recs

Lamat-recs

MensajeTema: Re: jokes and humor   jokes and humor - Página 2 Icon_minitime30th Junio 2011, 10:27 am

A little old lady goes to the doctor ... and says, "Doctor, I have this problem with gas, but it doesn't really bother me too much. They never smell and are always silent. As a matter of fact, I've farted at least 20 times since I've been here in your office. You didn't know I was farting because they don't smell and are silent." The doctor says, "I see. Here's a prescription. Take these pills 3 times a day for seven days and come back to see me next week." The next week the lady goes back. "Doctor," she says, "I don't know what the hell you gave me, but now my farts ... although still silent... stink terribly." The doctor says, "Good! Now that we've cleared up your sinuses, let's start working on your hearing
Lamat-recs

Lamat-recs

MensajeTema: Re: jokes and humor   jokes and humor - Página 2 Icon_minitime1st Julio 2011, 11:58 am

The other day I needed to pay a visit to the public toliet, so I found a public toilet that had two cubicles.

One of the doors was locked. So I went into the other one, closed the door, dropped my trousers and sat down.

A voice came from the cubicle next to me: 'Hello mate, how are you doing?'

Although I thought that it was a bit strange, I didn't want to be rude, so I replied 'Not too bad thanks.'

After a short pause, I heard the voice again 'So, what are you up to?'

Again I answered, somewhat reluctantly, 'Just having a quick shit... How about yourself?'

The next thing I heard him say was "sorry mate, I'll have to call you back. I've got some cunt in the cubicle next to me answering everything I say.
Lamat-recs

Lamat-recs

MensajeTema: Re: jokes and humor   jokes and humor - Página 2 Icon_minitime7th Julio 2011, 10:19 am

My wonderful girlfriend and I had been dating for over a year, and so we decided to get married.

There was only one little thing bothering me. It was her beautiful younger sister. My prospective sister-in-law was twenty-two, wore very tight miniskirts, and generally was braless. She would regularly bend down when she was near me, and I always got more than a pleasant view. She never did it when she was near anyone else.

One day "little" sister called and asked me to come over to check the wedding invitations. She was alone when I arrived, and she whispered to me that she had feelings and desires for me that she couldn't overcome. She told me that she wanted to make love to me just once before I got married and committed my life to her sister.

Well, I was in total shock, and couldn't say a word. She said, "I'm going upstairs to my bedroom, and if you want one last wild fling, just come up and get me."

I was stunned- frozen in shock as I watched her go up the stairs. She pulled off her panties and threw them down the stairs at me. I stood there for a moment, then turned and made a beeline straight to the front door. I opened the door, and headed straight towards my car. Lo and behold, my entire future family was standing outside, all clapping!

With tears in his eyes, my future father-in-law hugged me and said, "We are very happy that you have passed our little test.....we couldn't ask for a better man for our daughter. Welcome to the family."

And the moral of this story is:
Always keep your condoms in the car!
Lamat-recs

Lamat-recs

MensajeTema: Re: jokes and humor   jokes and humor - Página 2 Icon_minitime8th Julio 2011, 9:03 am

Little Billy goes to school, and the teacher says, "Today we are going to learn multi-syllable words, class. Does anybody have an example of a multi-syllable word?"

Billy says " Mas-tur-bate."
Miss Rogers smiles and says, "Wow, little BILLY, that's a mouthful."
Little Billy says, "No, Miss Rogers, you're thinking of a blowjob."
Lamat-recs

Lamat-recs

MensajeTema: Re: jokes and humor   jokes and humor - Página 2 Icon_minitime8th Julio 2011, 9:05 am

While walking through the Daintree a man came up to another man hugging a tree with his ear firmly against the tree.

Seeing this he inquired, "Just out of curiosity, what the heck are you doing?

"I'm listening to the music of the tree," the other man replied.

"You gotta be kiddin' me."

"No, would you like to give it a try?"

Understandably curious, the man says, "Well, OK..." So he wrapped his arms around the tree and pressed his ear up against it.

With this the other guy slapped a pair of handcuffs on him, took his wallet, jewelry, car keys, then stripped him naked and left.

Two hours later another nature lover strolled by, saw this guy handcuffed to the tree stark naked, and asked,

"What the hell happened to you?"

He told the guy the whole story about how he got there. When he finished telling his story, the other guy shook his head in sympathy, walked around behind him, kissed him behind the ear and said....

"This just isn't gonna be your day......"

Lamat-recs

Lamat-recs

MensajeTema: Re: jokes and humor   jokes and humor - Página 2 Icon_minitime9th Julio 2011, 11:01 am

Three guys died in an accident and went to heaven. When they got there, St. Peter said, "We only have one rule in heaven. Don't step on the ducks!"

So they entered heaven and sure enough, there were ducks all over the place. It was almost impossible not to step on a duck and although they tried their best to avoid them, the first guy accidentally stepped on one.

Along came St. Peter with the ugliest woman he ever saw. St. Peter chained them together and said, "Your punishment for stepping on a duck is to spend eternity chained to this ugly woman".

The next day, the second guy stepped accidentally on a duck and along came St. Peter, who didn't miss a thing, and with him was another extremely ugly woman. He chained them together with the same admonishment as the first.

The third guy had observed all this and not wanting to be chained for all eternity to an ugly woman, was very careful where he stepped. He managed to go for months without stepping on any duck. But one day, St. Peter came up to him with the most gorgeous woman he had ever laid eyes on. St. Peter chained them together without saying a word.

The guy remarked, "I wonder what I did to deserve being chained to you for all eternity"?

She replied, "I don't know about you, but I stepped on a duck"!

Lamat-recs

Lamat-recs

MensajeTema: Re: jokes and humor   jokes and humor - Página 2 Icon_minitime10th Julio 2011, 10:02 am

A man is driving a pick-up truck down the road with a bunch of ducks standing in the back. A police officer pulls over the driver, informs him that he is speeding and then asks him where he's going with all those ducks. The driver says that he doesn't know what to do with them anymore. The officer says, "Look, there's a zoo not far from here and that's where you should take them." The man thanks the officer and drives off with his ducks.

The next day the officer again sees the same pick-up truck barreling down the road. This time, though, all the ducks in the back are wearing sunglasses. The officer pulls the driver over and says, "I thought I told you to take those ducks to the zoo!" "I did," said the driver, "but now they want to go to the beach!"

Lamat-recs

Lamat-recs

MensajeTema: Re: jokes and humor   jokes and humor - Página 2 Icon_minitime11th Julio 2011, 8:18 pm

A woman is taking a stroll through the woods, when a little white duck, covered in filth, crosses her path.
"Let me clean you," the woman says, taking a tissue from her purse.
The woman walks on a little further and encounters another duck, also with muck all over it.
Again, she produces a tissue and cleans the bird.
Afterwards, she hears a voice from the bushes.
"Excuse me, madam," it says. "Do you have any more tissues?"
"No, I'm afraid I've run out," the woman replies.
"All right," the voice says. "I'll just have to use another duck then."
Lamat-recs

Lamat-recs

MensajeTema: Re: jokes and humor   jokes and humor - Página 2 Icon_minitime12th Julio 2011, 5:21 pm

A professor is giving the first year medical students their first lecture on autopsies, and decides to give them a few basics before starting.

"You must be capable of two things to do an autopsy. The first thing is that you must have no sense of fear."
At this point, the lecturer sticks his finger into the corpse's arse, and then licks it. He asks all the students to do the same thing with the corpses in front of them. After a couple of minutes of stunned silence, they follow suit.

"The second thing is that you must have an acute sense of observation: I stuck my middle finger into the corpse's anus, but I licked my index."
Lamat-recs

Lamat-recs

MensajeTema: Re: jokes and humor   jokes and humor - Página 2 Icon_minitime13th Julio 2011, 2:02 pm

A man goes into a shop and starts looking around. He sees a washer & dryer but there is no price listed on them. He asks a salesman who says, "Five pounds for both of them."

"Yeah right, you’ve got to be joking!" the man says.

"No, that’s the price," the salesman says, "Do you want to buy them or not?"

"Yeah, I’ll take them," the man says. He continues to look around and sees a car stereo system with a detachable face cassette player, a CD changer, amplifier, speakers.

"How much?" he asks.

"Five pounds for the system, including installation" the salesman says.

"Is it stolen?" the man asks incredulously.

"No," says the salesman, "It’s brand new, do you want it or not?"

"Certainly," the man says. He looks around some more. As the salesman is ringing up the purchases, the man asks him, "Why are your prices so cheap?"

The salesman says, "Well, the owner of the shop is at my house right now with my wife, and what he’s doing to her... I’m doing to his business!"
Lamat-recs

Lamat-recs

MensajeTema: Re: jokes and humor   jokes and humor - Página 2 Icon_minitime14th Julio 2011, 3:08 pm

A young lady in the maternity ward just prior to labor is asked by the midwife if she would like her husband to be present at the birth.

"I'm afraid I don't have a husband" she replies.
"O.K. do you have a boyfriend?" asks the Midwife
"No, no boyfriend either." "
Do you have a partner then?"
"No, I'm unattached, I'll be having my baby on my own."

After the birth the midwife again speaks to the young woman. "You have a healthy bouncing baby girl, but I must warn you before you see her that the baby is black"
"Well," replies the girl. "I was very down on my luck, with no money and nowhere to live, and so I accepted a job in a Porno movie. The lead man was black."
"Oh, I'm very sorry," says the midwife, "that's really none of my business and I'm sorry that I have to ask you these awkward questions but I must also tell you that the baby has blonde hair."
"Well, yes," the girl again replies, "you see I desperately needed the money and there was this Swedish guy also involved in the movie, what else could I do?"
"Oh, I'm sorry," the midwife repeats, "that's really none of my business and I hate to pry further but your baby has slanted eyes."
"Well, yes," continues the girl, "I was incredibly hard up and there was a little Chinese man also in the movie, I really had no choice."

At this the midwife again apologizes collects the baby and presents her to the girl, who immediately proceeds to give baby a smack on the asre. The baby starts crying and the mother exclaims, "Thank fuck for that!"

"What do you mean?" says the midwife, shocked.
"Well," says the girl extremely relieved, "I had this horrible feeling that it was going to bark."
Lamat-recs

Lamat-recs

MensajeTema: Re: jokes and humor   jokes and humor - Página 2 Icon_minitime18th Julio 2011, 8:40 pm

I had a bunch of Canadian dollars I needed to exchange, so I went
to the currency exchange window at the local bank

Short line. Just one guy in front of me...an Asian guy who was trying
to exchange yen for dollars and he was a little irritated.

He asked the teller, "Why it change?? Yestoday, I get two hunat dolla
for yen. Today I get hunat eighty?? Why it change?"

The teller shrugged his shoulders and said, "Fluctuations" .

The Asian guy says, "Fluc you white people too!"
Lamat-recs

Lamat-recs

MensajeTema: Re: jokes and humor   jokes and humor - Página 2 Icon_minitime19th Julio 2011, 1:47 pm

A bus carrying only ugly people crashes into an oncoming truck, and everyone inside dies. They then get to meet their maker, and because of the grief they have experienced; He decides to grant them one wish each, before they enter Paradise.

They're all lined up, and God asks the first one what the wish is. "I want to be gorgeous," and so God snaps His fingers, and it is done.

The second one in line hears this and says "I want to be gorgeous too."

Another snap of His fingers and the wish is granted.
This goes on for a while but when God is halfway down the line, the last guy in line starts laughing. When there are only ten people left, this guy is rolling on the floor, laughing.
Finally, God reaches this guy and asks him what his wish will be.

The guy calms down and says: " Make 'em all ugly again."
Lamat-recs

Lamat-recs

MensajeTema: Re: jokes and humor   jokes and humor - Página 2 Icon_minitime21st Julio 2011, 6:12 pm

A deaf mute walks into pharmacy to buy condoms. He has difficulty communicating with the pharmacist and cannot see condoms on the shelf.

Frustrated, the deaf mute finally unzips his pants, places his dick on the counter and puts down a five dollar bill next to it.

The pharmacist unzips his pants, does the same as the deaf mute, then picks up both bills and stuffs them in his pocket. Exasperated, the deaf mute begins to curse the pharmacist wildly in sign language.

"Look," the pharmacist says, "if you can't afford to lose, you shouldn't bet."
Lamat-recs

Lamat-recs

MensajeTema: Re: jokes and humor   jokes and humor - Página 2 Icon_minitime24th Julio 2011, 9:19 am

A little boy comes home from school and tells his father that his homework assignment is to find out the difference between “potentially” and “realistically.”

“Easy,” says his father. “First, ask Mom if she’d sleep with the mailman for a million dollars.”

The boy runs off, then comes back and says, “She said yes.”

“Now go ask your sister the same question,” advises the father.

Again the boy runs off, and again he comes back and says, “She said yes.”

“So, potentially, we’re sitting on two million dollars,” replies the father. “But, realistically, we’re living with a pair of whores.”
Lamat-recs

Lamat-recs

MensajeTema: Re: jokes and humor   jokes and humor - Página 2 Icon_minitime25th Julio 2011, 2:07 pm

When I was 14, I hoped that one day I would have a girlfriend.

When I was 16 I got a girlfriend, but there was no passion, so I decided I needed a passionate girl with a zest for life.

In college I dated a passionate girl, but she was too emotional. Everything was an emergency; she was a drama queen, cried all the time and threatened suicide. So I decided I needed a girl with stability.

When I was 25 I found a very stable girl but she was boring. She was totally predictable and never got excited about anything. Life became so dull that I decided that I needed a girl with some excitement.

When I was 28 I found an exciting girl, but I couldn't keep up with her. She rushed from one thing to another, never settling on anything. She did mad impetuous things and made me miserable as often as happy. She was great fun initially and very energetic, but directionless. So I decided to find a girl with some real ambition.

When I turned 31, I found a smart ambitious girl with her feet planted firmly on the ground and married her. She was so ambitious that she divorced me and took everything I owned.

I am older and wiser now, and am looking for a girl with big tits.
Lamat-recs

Lamat-recs

MensajeTema: Re: jokes and humor   jokes and humor - Página 2 Icon_minitime27th Julio 2011, 5:40 pm

A woman brought a very limp duck into a veterinary surgery. As she laid her pet on the table, the vet pulled out his stethoscope and listened to the bird's chest.

After a moment or two, the vet shook his head sadly and said: "I'm so sorry but Cuddles is dead."

"Are you sure?" said the woman.

"Yes, I am sure. The duck is dead," he replied.

"How can you be so sure?" she protested. "I mean, you haven't done any testing. He might just be in a coma."

The vet rolled his eyes and left the room, returning a few moments later with a black labrador. As the duck's owner looked on in amazement, the dog stood on his hind legs, put his front paws on the examination table and sniffed the duck from top to bottom. He then looked at the vet with sad eyes and shook his head.

The vet patted the dog and took it out and returned with a cat. The cat jumped up on the table and also sniffed delicately at the bird. The cat sat back on its haunches, shook its head, meowed softly and strolled out of the room.

The vet looked at the woman and said: "I'm sorry, but as I said, this is most definitely, 100 per cent, a dead duck."

Then the vet turned to his computer terminal, hit a few keys and produced a bill, which he handed to the woman.

The duck's owner, still in shock, took the bill. "£350!" she cried. "£350 just to tell me my duck is dead?"

The vet shrugged. "I'm sorry. If you'd taken my word for it, the bill would have been £40, but you asked for a lab report and a cat scan."
Contenido patrocinado

MensajeTema: Re: jokes and humor   jokes and humor - Página 2 Icon_minitime

jokes and humor
Página 2 de 3.Ir a la página : Precedente  1, 2, 3  Siguiente